Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gud Nite, Klang....

This is a picture of our "bed" last nite....as previous Ramadhan, no one could ever stop mama from opening extra stall at the Bazar Ramadhan. As for today, since Om was no longer stayed with us, we need to sacrifice more different from the previous Ramadhan which Om will take care of the stall during nite time and we will take over the task during the day especially during weekend...Papa and Mama insists not to allow me to sleep at the tent with hubby but they finally agree once I came out with a statement that they cant denied....what would it be? Just let it kept as a secret which only certain people knew about it and bet that i wont forget the moment....

Its kinda hard to sleep on that nite especially when there's a group of teenagers hanging around besides our tent and talk and laugh out loudly and in the same time hubby have to take extra cautions because afraid that the teenagers could act aggressively since they are under the some drug control. I only knew about it on the next morning...The only important thing for me, I'll be with my hubby whenever im able to be....

No comments: