Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Boring....


oowww my goodness....i really cant leave without doing anything except for doing things with my laptop...please God help me!!! i really need something to do now..i need work!!! really wish that i can be in my fren shoe, ima...she is really lucky that her faculty was really on to the procedure...y not mine??? aarrgghhh!!!! i went to my faculty yesterday to submit my hardcover report to my coordinator and she told me to meet the vice dean to ask about the job placement n its not my lucky day, maybe..that the vice dean was in hurry and just answered by saying wait for the letter from the registra office...aaarrgghh!!!! again....i juat wanna know the place so that i can prepared myself..is it hard to tell???

I was given a job by my supervisor to write 2 papers from my thesis for the conference but im not in a mood of writing now...i cant feels the excitement when im not in the "place" where i should be...God, again im begging you...pls help me... -_-


2 comments:

missX said...

still jobless? welcome to my mom's club...heheheheheee
its ok, u r the most intelligent & educated housewife i ever know...hahahahaa...
so wat is ur plan now?

Azlin said...

jobless for the time being...still waiting for my job location from the university ^_^