Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 31, 2009

TRU Morning Launch @ TRU


This is the real revenge where we are conquering the TRU, Subang Parade at 9am. Ginrai (transmy) and another member from Sembang Toys were there too....we are half an hour late and guess whats left for us?the not too popular character of TF ROTF....but alhamdulillah I manage to grab 3 different model of Bumblebee for my collection...at least i can still get a new point for my new Star Card...hehehehe and here are the snapshot of my new haul...and guess wht happen next?hehehe...


Our next target of the day in early morning is.....Carefour...hehehe..i only have 1 target left on that day..looking for my deluxe BB..Ginrai said that he saw a Hasbro truck get into carefour yesterday and bet that there should be new toys loaded today...and yes there are ready ...huhuu and i manage to get my deluxe BB after makes 3 times "tawaf" at the TF racks..felt a bit down when i dint manage to get my deluxe but when i tried to move every pieces of figures at the TF racks...finally there are 2 BB deluxe left and of coz 1 of them belongs to me...hehehe...n here it is...


and there goes my morning story... ^_^ finished shopping our new ROTF figures, me and my hubby went to separate way, where he went home to help Papa while im continuing with my shopping with Mak Ngah, Awin, Yap and Ecah...I dint really shopping actually..its just that I decided to continue my day with some "extra" activity instead of staying at home...we went to buy Yap's new lugage bag for him to go to KUSZA on next month...then we went to Bukit Tinggi and if base on the initial plan, just to buy the movie tickets that ive booked this evening and paying bills...but..hehe if u knew who is my aunty (Mak Ngah) is than you will nvr ask a lot of thing..hehehehe....

4pm, me, hubby, ibu and awin went to JJ bukit Tinggi again to watch Syurga Cinta...I dint really aspect that the movie will be that funny since the gazet doesnt looks like it was...alhamdulillah it was very fun n informative movie and we really enjoyed watching it...the only reason the movie was interesting is because of Haziq.he made the movie fun and alive..ibu even decide to watch again with mama...hehehe...

There are words that I love the most from this movie....

Cinta terbahagi kepada 3 :

1) Cinta Syaitan - Iaitu cinta yang penuh dengan nafsu, akhirnya terlanjur dan menghasilkan benih hidup dan berkahwin.

2) Cinta Jin - Iaitu cinta yang datang dari perbuatan seperti benda halus atau bomoh untuk mendapatkan seseorang sehingga dapat berkahwin.

3) Cinta Allah - Iaitu cinta dari pandangan yang menusuk ke kalbu, hubungan berlangsung baik dan akhirnya berakhir dengan ikatan yang sah dan suci.

"JODOH TELAH DITENTUKAN DAN KITA SEBAGAI HAMBANYA HARUS BERUSAHA DAN BERTAWAKAL AGAR MENDAPAT JODOH YANG BERSAMA ALLAH INSYAALLAH"

"CINTA ADALAH UNTUK ORANG YANG IKHLAS DAN BUKAN UNTUK DIPERMAINKAN"


No comments: