Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Its my B'Day \(^_^)/

Happy Birthday to me \(^_^)/ hehe...it was a nice birthday since hubby was here with me in Kedah...we spent the whole day together and by the time we are on our way to Alor Setar, my housemate call me :

Housemate: Lin, my toilet's door was lock from the inside. Where were you?
Me : Oooppsss, im sorry but im on my way to Alor Setar with my husband. will it be ok if u just break the door lock?ill fix it when im coming back to Kedah next week.
*whispering to my hubby >> you forgot to unlock the toilet's door!!!
Housemate: Okay...

For the first time ever, im going home by bus and based on my hubby's experience it was one of the most comfort bus ever that he ever ride for a long journey and so here we go. Two ticket for both of us to ride on Sani Ekspress...


Before we went to the bus station, we plan to stop at any stall for dinner and since we are not that familiar with the location, we just stop at any stall that we feel attractful...hehe :D ... the unique about this stall was when we are trying to find the name of the restaurant because we only manage to find it when look upwards and there you are...they place up their restaurant name on the roof top...hehe :D


This are the foods that we ordered and yes, it look so tasty...cant wait to eat it especially the fish...ermmmm nyum nyum....


And yes, it not just look so tasty because it was damn tasty...hehe...nothing was left behind

Since im going back by bus, so i have to buy a flight ticket at Alor Setar and leave my car there. From Alor Setar, thank God, Kak Dayah was around and she pick us up at the Alor Setar Airport and sent us to the bus station...thank you ^_^ then our journey start @ 10.15pm as stated in the ticket...and yes it was a really they do have a comfort place and suitable for long journey.just imagine, i felt like im sitting a meters away from my hubby eventhough we are taking a couple seat...hehe :D the couch was big enough for me to move from 1 position to another position as i cant stay in 1 position for a long time... :p thats it for today...nite nite

No comments: