Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Audit ooo Audit

yeah, its the first audit day for me in UiTM. Ive been in the same situation before and of coz i hate it. why? because we have to prepare a lot of thing, update things that havent being updated, and the most important we are not just preparing and updating the documents but we are preparing and updating ouselves too. get ready to be called and asked to check on anything that related to our task. i can still remember the audit week in ExxonMobil and i dunno why, everytime we had audit, my id will be among the most popular id to be chose and becoz of of that, i have to make sure that im always being updated with the latest news and everything that i do, i have the records with me...having such experience, it does teach me a lot of things on how to handle things during audit in my new career....alhamdullilah and how i missed my time with ExxonMobil....

Since we are in the midst of semester break, we spent the whole day to prepare our documents and ourselves. and as for today, we can actually see how busy kak dayah was in preparing her things and it was so historic since it was so hard for us to see kak dayah in such situation...ehehehe...


Mas is still smiling while busy rearranging her documents...

Kak Dayah and Yati discussing on preparing the documents....hehe...

Kak Aisyah is just smiling and relaxing during the day since she'd prepare everything earlier and thank to her bcoz we can make use of her documents as our reference...hehehe...

This is not my actual table...its hazril's but since she was on leave, so, hehe...im using it for a while and sorry hazril, for all the mess.. ^_^

While busy preparing the things, there are something sweet for me and the rest of IL... i got my present from my dearest student....thanks Syida...mmmuuaahss mmuaahhss....at least it could help to reduce our stress and make us smile... :)

No comments: