Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Air Asia Nasi Beriyani



Yes, its time to flight back to Kedah and work!Ow God, it was so suffering especially being apart from my beloved hubby :( .Today im flying back with Air Asia, and yes we have to woke up at 4.30am....pity my hubby..he have to sent me to LCCT early morning which took up to 1 hour to drive...Oh Allah, really hope that everything going to be back to normal and getting our life back....

Since i woke up early, my stomach will act the same way too...started to feel so starve on the flight n cant think other things except for looking at the menu and ordered Nasi Beriyani because among all pictures shown in the menu, it does look so tempting...and by the time they handed over my order, i was no longer feel hungry so decided to keep the food till i reach my office and definitely when the time comes, Mr. Hungry drop by and here we are with Sky Nasi Beriyani...


Does it looks like the one in the menu?definitely NO! those pictures are just for illustration but yeah, it still caught me on it...hehe...ask me about the taste?ermm...it was just a so so taste.well what will you aspect to have when you buy something from a place that hard to find the things especially in my case, up above the sky! huhuuu....


No comments: