Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 15, 2010

The Best New Year Gift Eva! \(^_^)/



Frankly speaking, i never tot that my hubby are going to be so lucky to won something way than everything that i could ever thought he could...Huhuuu...Alhamdulillah, that is the only words that could came out in the first place :) It was a lucky draw prize for 2nd place  during MDeC Annual Dinner. He was actually here (Sg Petani) with me and his name was called up that nite and his friend went on behalf to collect the prize and i were like so surprise when being told that my hubby just won the awesome prize. Never in my mind that Aussie gonna be in my next vacation place to be.... :)

So starting from today, my main to do list is gonna be...finding a perfect ground package for 2 to Aussie \(^_^)/ yeay!

No comments: