Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Clearance...

Looking at my my room...oh god! Its a bit messy for me...yesterday, me n hubby already move some of the TF figure into the box..Below were some of the 'longgokan' hubby's TF figure and my TF figure...ehehhe and today when the things was left half way, I decided to continue cleaning up my room alone. First step was to move totally out all TF figure from its "house" then, I have to knock down the cabinet so that my room will have more space and easy to move in and out ^_^ I never thought that I could completed the thing that I started before my hubby return but Alhamdulillah I manage to accomplish the mission..eheheh thank God! Just left some stuff for my hubby to settle it down cause I dont even know where to place it....
Hubby's Toys
My Toys

Below are some of my personal collection of Transformers figures, some of it still MOC and MISB, so I keep it in other place...ehehehe my first ever TF figure was Chromia aka Thunderblast..she is a female bots and in Decepticon side but I like her clumsy and easy going characteristics...after watching the G1 TF CD, I decided to collect all BBs figure starting from G1 till now (animated) and alhamdulillah I manage to get almost all...and still looking for some more to make it really complete...
This is some of my Movie Collections
This is some of my G1 and G2 Collections (my precious)

No comments: