Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lost and Found...

Oh God! It was a very tragic day for my hubby today....starting from early morning when I sent him to the office n he realize that he sint bring up his wallet and things getting screw up when mama told that she couldnt find the wallet at all and as usual, my hubby will start to be haywire... so, he decided to ask me to fetch him up from office and went home to look for his wallet and when we reach at the junction, mama call us up and saying that she already found the wallet and really thank to God. Since we are in the middle of the road, so we decide to have a breakfast together with Dila,my cousin.

After having a breakfast, I sent my hubby back to office and there's go the next story...he lost his handphone!oh Gof!where could it be...me, hubby and dila check in every area of our car but still cant find it and we decided to go the restaurant that we went and check whether he left it there or .... when we reach at the restaurant, there's a guy sitting in front of table that we used during the breakfast and he was smiling and im a bit confuse and when my hubby ask the waiter in the restaurant, he bring my hubby to a telephone box in front of the restaurant and me and my kazen feels a bit wierd and wondering why do they went to the telephone box?after a while then I saw my hubby smiley face and foe the second time of the day, Thank God...Syukur Alhamdulillah he found the phone...I cant imagine what will happen if we really lost it since it was a new handphone with only 1 week plus of age from the day we bought it....the only question that unaswered was  why did the waiter put it at the telephone box near the parking lot and not at the counter?hermm....


No comments: