Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, December 5, 2008

Repair your laptop, anyone?

hermmm..its a quit long day for me n my kazen...I went out from home early morning together with my hubby and going back home at 11pm...its actually a very full day of activity...

Morning
I went to DEMC after sent my hubby to office. Why am I going to DEMC? its all because of my mother will and as a good daughter, just go and let the doctor to say their word and gave the feedback to my mom...ehehehe and as what I expect, there's no problem with me...Alhamdulillah Im in a good condition and guess what? my mom dint really satisfied with the answer and plan to bring me to see another Doctor...hermm....

Then I went to Alam Sentral to take back dila's laptop due to some problem that cause the laptop cant be turn on and as I expect they will say that the "motherboard problem" and we need to change it and it may cost us around RM1000 to RM1800...ooo God!and thats the reason why when people are having problem with the motherboard portion, they will tend to buy a new laptop...and that what my kazen was plan to do.So we decided to look for a new laptop...Before we proceed to our next destination, we were bumped into a helath counter where it will check our overall health and just pay them RM2...so I decided to do the health check but not for my kazen since she's a bit afraid and im not sure afraid of what..maybe because of the needle to check the blood...eehhee and once I done on the checking, and my result was...teng teng teng...im in good condition BUT...I have a VERY HIGH LEVEL OF COLESTROL!!! ooo my God! I never thought that it would be that high...really...so they advise me to do a thorough  check on my colestrol cause its quit dangerous where it may effect my health...

Afternoon
After having lunch with my hubby, me and Dila went ti Digital Mall to buy a new laptop. She prefer to have either Dell Studio or HP Pavillion...after almost 1 hour in the mall, we dint find any suitable laptop for Dila and we decided to go to Sunway Pyramid just to try our luck...and maybe its dila's fate we dint find any suitable laptop in the Digital Mall because we found a shop (No. 18 at IT corner, hishest level) that can fix the motherboard with an agreement where if they cant fix it, we dint have to pay anything and if they can fix it, maximum cost will only reach RM350...its damn cheap and they just fix it in 1 hour...and when I ask about the problem, he said that the problem was on the power chipset and they already replace it....when the laptop was ready, we ask them to try on the adaptor that belong to the laptop itself to check whether does the adaptor in a good condition and does it being a factor on why the laptop broke down..and we were very lucky to check on the same time since..yes, it was cause by the adaptor and we have to wait another 1 hour since the laptop was broke again cause by the adaptor when we did the checking...lucky that we were not being charge for the second time failure...

Evening till Nite
ehehehe....today my sis have a bowling tournament at Sunway Pyramid and what a coincidence since I was there till she finish the tournament and Farid has been "ketuk" by me on dinner including dila, my sis and my sis's fren...eheheh lucky it was just at A&W..rite Farid?eheheh...


No comments: