Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 2, 2008

DB ooo DB....

Today, 1 of the day that i've been waiting for...not because it is 1 of the sweetest day ever to be celebrate, but i have a presentation on 1 of my tough and killer paper in this semester...Advance Database Technology.... aarrgghhh I never thought that I will take this paper during my master....Why on earth I choose this subject... oh god!

For our presentation, we were ask to develop a multimedia database system. Its up to us in choosing the programming language, application to use, platform as long as all the CRUD function is there....we are the first group went for the presentation eventhough we are suppose to be the second group and as usual the first group will be the worst group ever to be banned or being ask a lot of unexpected question....but alhamdulillah, after suffering for about 45 minutes, the presentation ended and im satisfied with my team eventhough there's some error detected not in a system but in our report...

Finished presenting my paper, me n hubby went to my dearest sister wedding..kak liza...we've been there around 3.45pm...tot that guest who attend the wedding would be less but its not...still have a lot of people during that time and i met with my 'umi' there...its being a long time since we graduated our degree i dint meet her...here some of the pic that ive taken for memories n view... ^_^



1 comment:

Syaiful Fajri said...

wow.. super cool interface design... vary attractive keep it up