Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 22, 2008

What A Day

ooo what a day...today, i am suppose to sent out the balance of 'hantaran' to my sis's office...those 3 balance "hantaran" was cake, chocolates and "sireh junjung"...today story, started like this....

since i have to sent the hantaran at 4.45pm, so i decided to car pool with my hubby...so i woke up early morning and sent my hubby ti his office n i started my journey to complete the hantaran...i went to andalas to look for the RM1 coin chocolate which that is the only place that selling those chocolates...reach there at 9.45am n its still to early since the shop open at 10am...after 20 mins waiting in front of the shop, they finally open it up n i rush into the shop to look for the choc. but im so frustrated when the shop owner said that the choc was out of stock!!! aaarrgghhh really wasting my time waiting for it...then i went to Giant,Klang as per advice by the shop owner that maybe the choc could be there....but its seems not to be my lucky day since it was not even in Giant....then,i just decide to choose other choc that might be suitbale with the hantaran design...

then i went straight to my late grandpa's house to settle the hantaran...on my way back to my late grandpa's house, at 1 junction, after i make a right turn, a notice that a car on my opposite sites make a sudden stop and when i look into my mirror there's a dog wanted to crossing by but then he move back n by the time the dog move back to its original place, it was hit by a motorcycle and pity both motorcyclist and the dog and the motorcyclist was very lucky cause there's no car behind them, or else it will be a tragic accident..

after completing arranging the choc, i decided to went to my grandma's house...its been a long time from the last day i visit her...when i reach there, my grandma's is not around..she went to JB visiting my auntie which was not feeling very well...Ita was left alone but lucky, Atikah was there dropping by..when I was there, Ita ask me to take her around anywhere else because she is boring staying at home...It was not a new thing to me because i know that Ita will only requesting those thing with me and not with other person...she is a special person..she's having a problem on his mental and body...to fulfill her wish, i bring her to Giant again...we were shopping some stuff base on whateva she wish to have....then, we went home around 3.30...before we reach home, I decided to go to the cake's shop to take the wedding cake that me n my sis had book b4....and as I was saying before,it may be not my lucky day cause the cake just spill from my hand n drop and I have to buy a new cake for the hantaran...Im a bit lucky because they do have extra cake for the same design n taste just like the one that I bought...

as for the ruin cake, i let the kids in my late grandpa's house finish it up....it is a very delicious cake.... ^_^ nyum nyum.... i dint eat it but i know it base on how my cousin's and niece eat it....base on experience, i decided to bring along my youngest sis, jaja n my lil aunty, aqila to hold the hantaran while im driving to my sis's office...n alhamdulillah we manage to get there at 4.45pm....

would u like to know how dose the cake looks like after it spill from my hand?here it is... -_-




No comments: