Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, November 17, 2008

Madagascar 2

We woke up a bit late today...but thank God no one bother about it since everyone was really tired of entertaining guest last nite....but I still have some workd to do...mt n my sis was helping a fren on her "hantaran" for her wedding and she's gonna get married nest week, so we have to complete everything at our soonest...once completed the task, me n my hubby went to watch the Madagascar 2... It is very fun movie to watch and worth it....doesn't really expect that Melman will fall in love eith Gloria at all..ehehehhe ^_^ tot that when they arrive at Africa, they will meet their couple from own group....but wateva it is, its still an interesting movie to watch....I plan to bring along my lil cousins to watch it just like me n my sis used to bring them to watch chicken little before....




No comments: