Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Next...

Today was my uncle (Pak Long) and auntie (Mak Long) turn to go for their Hajj. They are going to check in at 9pm at Tabung Haji Complex, Kelana Jaya just like my Papa before. Since Im on my "school" holiday, so I spent almost whole day at my uncle's house. I know that I wont feel bored coz I have "fren" to play with..ehehe of coz its gonna be our princess of the year..hanim...its very fun playing with her..and my auntie was very glad I came on that day so that she can have a short nap because she's a bit tired entertaining a lot of people last nite until 2am...and as usual, hanim was very happy because there's sum1 that she can play with and she only start to cry when she started to feel sleepy and times to drink her milk....

At around 3.45pm, my auntie has started to get prepared for her Hajj and same goes to my uncle.At that moment, my niece, Ikin also went to get ready and I was left with hanim again..ehehe she already being prepared by her mom and as usual, I think even elder person will also act the same thing like what baby acting. After her getting bath and stomach was full, eye will feels like very heavy and lastly, we will be in a new world..ehehhe sleeping of coz..but the cute thing is eventhough hanim was very sleepy, she can still laugh at me and smile and she really looks like still wanna play but cant hold the heavy eyes and sleep...eheheh funny lil one ^_^

After a while the rest of my family came to my uncle's house and I took a few moment before went home to change my car and took my hubby from office before went to Kelana Jaya...we reach at the Tabung Haji Complex at around 8pm after having a dinner at Giant, Kelana Jaya ehehehe...after an hour, there still no annoucement calling for my uncle and auntie trip...the announcement was only being made after 15minutes after 9pm....and here we go...eheehe normal situation where we have to be tough to let our beloved to go especially for the Islamic purposes....and the best part here was it was raining that nite and the situation was a bit havoc and noisy but hanim was comfortly sleep and not even cry or awake when my auntie hug her before she went for the check in and when we already move to our car and decide to went to had a dinner and so suddenly hanim woke up...ooo god! this lil baby was very unexpected...we were trying to wake her up when she was suppose to but she's not and when she's in the car, she was awake and look really fresh n happy...oooo girl... ^_^


No comments: