Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Wedding Organizer....

Presentation on my 2nd last assignment for this semester....oh god! I feel so terrible this semester...and today, I have a presentation on my HCI papers where we are required to do a research on any new proposed applications together with the design and flow...Dr. Fariza, which was my HCI's lecturer was very soft spoken person and cute....she likes to tell a story and watch out when she started to do so in lecture because it may drag to the end of the class hours..ehehhehehe....

In my project, I choose to proposed a web-base wedding organizer that can be used to assist anyone who plan to get married without hiring any wedding planner...but of course its just the design that will be judge and base on our research too...not a simply said by me (^_^)v

The presentation went very well and here is my proposed design which i just used the power point to design it ^_^




No comments: