Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary, My Love

Happy Anniversary My Love...It was our second anniversary and again, we are not able to celebrate our anniversary just like previous year when "she" started to make stupid statement n create an unexpected situation during our 1st anniversary. This year, we have to be apart from each other and nothing much we can do except for "redha" with everything because for me everything that happen have own reason that we dint know....

Its my 2nd day teaching the Pre-Law students and they did make feel a bit shocked when they are not as other courses. For me, the Pre-Law students a bit braver, talkative, active and some of them a bit "poyo"...Im sorry my dear but this is what other lecturers told me so and they asked me to get prepared...teng teng teng....

No comments: