Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hehe...

Tought I'll be staying at Kedah and going back Thursday next week. Unfortunately, Kak Dayah and Yana is going back home and of course im not going to stay alone at a new and unfamiliar place. So I decided to make a sudden decision on going back by bus and because of the sudden decision, I have to call all my friends that stay nearby Alor Setar Bus Station and ask them to buy the ticket for me. Luckily Solehah was around and her office was nearby the station but pity her since she have to face with a rainy day and got wet...Thanks to her, she manage to get a bus to Klang at 6.45pm and since I have to park my car at Alor Setar Airport again, I have to ask Kak Dayah to fetch me at the airport n sent me to the Alor Setar Bus Station. Thanks Kak Dayah...

Arrived @ Klang at around 1am and felt so relief when I saw my dearest husband...

No comments: