Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

UiTM Kedah, Here I Am...

Finally...the day had come for me to start moving on a new step as a lecturer....Im a lecturer???I still cant imagine being a lecturer since it was not part of what ive been dream of but in order to fulfill my mom and late grandfather's wishes, so here i am....Arrive @ Alor Setar Airport @ about 9am and drive straight to the destination. First being apart from my beloved make me feel really sad n i cant control myself from crying over n over again ignoring other people around me....

Reach @ UiTM Kedah, I called my aunt who work @ the Treasury Dept, Cik Gee...Im so lucky to have someone that I know in a place that im not too familiar with. She's the one who bringing me up and down meeting and introducing people n did everything that i need to do in the first day of my working day...Once everything was settle down, we went to had a lunch at Tupah. Cik Gee said that this is one of the favorite place among the UiTM staff...its a nice place to eat where there is a clear river at the backside of the restaurant which they allocate to table for anyone that wish to eat there and its sound so peaceful n relaxing...
After lunch we went back to UiTM and Cik Gee continue back with her work while I proceed to the HEA building a looks for my wanna be housemate which I never meet before...which is Kak Dayah since I already meet Yana on the first day went to Kedah..hehe...After making a few call, I manage to find her room and I feel so great when I started to make new friends (Hazril, Mas, Yati, Tini, Salmah and Fairus) in her room which they are very nice and make me feel a lil bit comfortable and forgetting my sadness for a moment...

Going back to Laguna on the evening and I have to start unpacking my stuff and rearrange my new room. At this moment I cant control myself again from crying. Feels like i was currently a student who stayed with other friends n rent a house together...Oh God! I really cant take it...Thanks God I had a free line with my hubby which allow me to make any types of call include 3G without any charge. I really miss him right now! :(

1 comment:

Yana said...

Salam, boleh kongsi mcm mana nk apply lec post?direct to kampus or tru registrar?