Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, June 28, 2009

3rd Day of the 1st Step to Kedah

Enjoy staying @ Penang with full of activities we decided to extend another night and today is final day of the expo @ Queensbay Mall...There are additional activities on the final day which was toys auction and final result for Mikaela Banes Look-Alike contest....During the auctions, there are plenty of toys that included into the auction list which not just focus on transformers toys...for me, its just a normal auctions compared to the first Robotcon held on 2007 where a lot of rare item was put in the list...As for the Mikaela Banes Look-Alike contest, I cant really say much about it since for me its more towards 18SX shows which is not suitable for kids to watch the action perform by the finalist. All finalist doesnt really know who Mikaela Banes actually are and they just assume that Mikaela is a symbol of sexy woman and thats make the contest looks more to 18SX contest. Anyway, congrates to the winner of the contest.

Spending a day @ Queensbay Mall, doesnt stop me from shopping!! hehe...Since im going to moved to the government sector, i might need to wear a covered shoes in case of formality so, me n hubby went to Crocs and bought Lena as a result...Its quit comfortable to wear but not sure whether the comfortability wil remain when I moved around at a longer distances. Here's a snap of Lena that I bought... ^_^
On the evening, they did another auction but this time, they wanna let go all the standee of ROTF'09. Its not just a small standee but its a character standee with 2 times human sizes. They started the auction at RM300 which it was to high for me n the rest of the team members. Then they decide to reduce it and start the auction with RM100 and without wasting any time, I decided to buy the Bumblebee standee and my sudden decision make my hubby a bit shock but not to the rest of the Transmy team since they already knew that I'll bid the character since Im 1 of Bumblebee collectors and fan...hehehe and as a result, the posters have to go home by bus since it cant fit into our car...Event ends at around 10pm and within 1 hour everything was cleared and move back to hotel n have a rest.
Me with all my precious on the last day before packing...


No comments: