Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 4, 2009

MOSCF 09 - 3rd Day

yaik! its the final day of MOSCF 09...me n my hubby is wearing the MOSCF 09 t-shirt that we bought on Monday which RM15 each...its kinda cheap but there are something that make me feel a bit regret when they reduce the price to RM10 today...huhuuu...hampehs..as for the talks for today, its kinda boring that make me move out before the final session even started....hehee but 1 think for sure, the food have come to save my day...kui3...they serve Oxtail Soup again with my favorite Cheesecake...Im loving it...heheee


Guess where me n my hubby went after escaping from the final session?hehehhee....Lowyat!! For what??? huhuuu....i plan to buy 2nd laptop for myselef which im going to use it for my lecturing class...wish to buy a small laptop n guess what i bought for myself after several days making a research on the best product.....here it is..kui3



No comments: