Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ROTF'09

Today is the day of revenge...hehe...its not me who revenge for anything but its time for the Revenge of the Fallen, Transformers 2....ticket being booked for almost 2 month before the so called "premiere" and as for the second movie, ive decided to bought extra tickets for my younger sisters n brother together with their partner and 1 extra tickets for my cousin, dila...how sweet of me...hehehehe...btw, its been a while since everyone in the family started to growth older and have own commitment and we had lesser time and have fun together...

The event was actually organized by the Malaysian Transformers Club (Transmy) which me n my hubby was two of the members. Before the show even started, Ive informed my sisters n brother that they will be facing with a different environment when watching to movies together with a people who really know about every characters that will be shown and at the end of the show, they did enjoy to watch the movie together with the fans and they do experience a new feeling of watching movies together....


No comments: