Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 26, 2009

1st step to Kedah...

It is almost time to start with my first step to move n start my days at Merbok, Kedah...It was not what I chosed to be located at but I have no other choice...maybe there's a "hikmah" behind all the agenda that Allah has set for me...went there 1 week earlier from the registration day with my hubby, younger sister n his beloved bf so that I have plenty of time to know the place and make sure I have a proper place to stay...

Journey start at 6pm after everyone coming back from office n I was suppose to drive that day but my hubby insist to drive since its getting darker and im not familiar with the road. Went there with 2 different cars which 1 car that belongs to my sister will be left in Kedah for my daily used. We reach Kedah at around 2am after stop at a few RnR along the journey and we make a short stop at Penang to send my "precious" bumblebee collection to Expo committees..We are supposed to stay at a house that I agreed to rent but by the time we reach the house, the owner was INSIDE the house and it makes me feel unsatisfied with the situation and decided not to proceed on renting the house and because of the decision, we slept at one of petrol station nearby...pity to my hubby, my sister n her boyfriend...

No comments: