Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 27, 2009

2nd Day of the 1st step to Kedah

Early morning, we went to the nearest Mosque in Taman Ria and luckily they did provide a washroom with a shower and we took a bath at the Mosque and Im a bit lucky since my mom has backup plan for another place for me to stay and I called the person directly and move to the 2nd house which located at Bandar Laguna, Merbok. The 2nd house was bigger and I feel more comfortable from the previous house and straight away decided to stay there. We left all my stuff at my "new room" and went to Alor Setar to buy some other stuff since the 2nd chosen house was empty difference from the previous which fully furnish. Once complete buying all related stuff, we went to Alor Setar Airport and left my sister's car there which it will ease me to move from Alor Setar to Merbok on my 1st working day and we moved straight to Penang for another agenda....

Since all "planned" activities has been change, we decided to stay at any hotel at Penang since we had Transformers Expo at Queensbay Mall for 3 days and manage to get a roon in Krystal Suite. Its a nice place with 2 room occupied, a kitchen and a dining hall which suite with our condition...without wasting any time, we went straight to Queensbay Mall to join the expo n see my collection at the expo for myself...

All my precious....

No comments: