Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 5, 2009

Left anything, bie?

hermmmm...as usual, i'll woke up every morning and help my hubby preparing himself to office...and as for today, there are extra question that i've asked to my dearest hubby.... "Left anything, bie?" and i dint really have any intention on asking those question..its simply came out from my mouth...and he replied, "left anything?no, i dont think so...everything is ready with me"....n i said "ok"...after i got my 3 kisses, then my normal day started...

so suddenly, why on earth i heard my hubby's ringtone?well, he wont call me except when there's important things to ask or talk about or something that disturbing his mind that relate to me... "yes, bie?" and by the time i answer the phone i saw a very familiar beg lay on the floor..gosh there are something very important that make he call me early morning..."you left your laptop, dint ya bie?"..."yaaa...y dont u call me?"..."daaa, ive asked u about it,rite? and ive just finished sweeping the floor n by the time u call i was about to enter our room, dear"..."ok,can u help to sent the laptop to me?".."hah?sent it to u?how?where?".."ill wait for u that U-turn that we usual make from Bkt Raja to Section7"...."okay"...

ooo god!hubby...hubby..i cant really imagine if i were at Kedah at this time n u did the same thing...who the heck is going to replace my place on sending the laptop to u?u do really make me crazy on leaving u alone,dear....i cant leave without u but we have to....i really hope that our sacrifice will end with a good thing....amin....love u so much, dear....


No comments: