Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 1st Class

Its my 1st class today and as I taught so, Ive being fooled by my dearest student....oh god! Just imagine, because im not familiar with the location and I decided to ask them am I entering the right class and they replied "No, this is DPIM class"...Im shock for a few second and started to realize that there is DPIM course offered in UiTM Merbok and at the same moment, I saw a timetable outside the class and confirm that im in the correct place n time eventhough my name was not stated in the timetable as im replacing the other lecturer and they havent update the record yet and straightaway i enter the class and walk to the lecturer's table and everyone was shocked since they tought that Im a student in the first place. I cant stop myself from smiling because they felt really sorry about fooling me before...and the words that I say was, No worries, it was as per my expectation...then only they started to smile :)

Nothing much happens in the 1st class since I only have 1 class today which with DPA part 1 student and as usual part 1 student will look very nerdy in the early semester. Just wait and see what will happen to these students when they start moving no the next part <--- statement based on my own personal experience as a student..hehe

No comments: